Careers with The Newsletter Pro
The Newsletter Pros work hard, but we play hard too! We’re a smart group that gives a damn about our work, and strives — always — for a friendly, fun, and productive work environment. Culture is huge here. Whether we’re in our weekly huddle, at a volunteer event or team-building activity, or engaging in NERF gun wars around the office, we’re always focusing on our core values.
Here at The Newsletter Pro, we get to know our team members. We know the color and appreciation language of every single team member, and we use this knowledge to create a fun, fair, and rewarding work environment. We’re pros at collaborating to innovate and delivering a WOW experience. We focus on the people, and excellence follows.
Our headquarters are located smack-dab in the middle of West Boise — just a short commute from anywhere in the Treasure Valley. But our positive mindset extends far beyond these four walls, and our company outings are unique and engaging … to say the least. We’ve been known to have potlucks, spirit days, and the occasional adult beverages at the tail end of our meetings. We’re always finding new ways to take fun seriously!
The Newsletter Pro is a quickly growing company filled with endless opportunities. We mean it! Team members are purposefully positioned for success — we believe in multiplying native genius. Great ideas are manifested on the daily, and growth is always the goal. We also make sure our competitive pay and benefits grow right alongside us.
What We Love About Working at The Newsletter Pro
- Competitive compensation
- 65% coverage of employee insurance premiums for medical, prescription, and vision
- Short-term disability (includes pregnancy)
- Free dental cleanings, exams, and X-rays, and 20% off all other treatments
- Chiropractic visits in our office
- $60 health program reimbursement per quarter (to cover gym membership, fitness programs, race entry fees, etc.)
- 401(k) with matching contributions up to 3% (implementing in 2017)
- 10 days paid time off each year
- Thanksgiving and Christmas paid
- Quiet room/library available for breaks
- Unlimited cereal bar, coffee bar, fresh fruit, and PB&J
- Flexible schedule — come in between 7:30 and 9 a.m. and leave after fulfilling your 8 hours (between 4 and 5:30 p.m.)
- Birthday gifts, treats, and celebrations
- Company potlucks, barbecues, holiday parties, and team-building events
- Team volunteer opportunities in the community (Ronald McDonald House, Idaho Youth Ranch, Idaho Food Bank, and more)
- Office competitions for prizes such as restaurant, coffee, and theater gift cards
- Referral incentives (for both referred employees and personally referred clients)
- Open-door policy
- Strong core value system
- Spontaneous Nerf gun wars and other shenanigans
We work hard and take fun seriously!
(Core Value #9)